- For your continental breakfast (included with every stay), you will get fresh-baked bread (white, multi-grain or gluten-free), home-made jams, cereals, yogurts, fruit, tea, coffee and juice.
- For the country cooked breakfasts (additional cost), we offer fresh-laid farm eggs (boiled, poached, scrambled or fried), bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and toast.
- Home-baked cakes and biscuits are available (at very reasonable prices) for morning or afternoon teas, which you can enjoy out on our shady verandah.
- Picnic baskets with sandwiches, quiche and cakes, and or a variety of fresh-made salads for BBQs can be purchased. Use of the BBQ on our deck is free or you may want to enjoy the picnic/BBQ facilities at Lake Leschenaultia.
- A range of delicious evening meals can be made for your family to enjoy (requires 24 hours’ notice, please contact Sue on 0427 619 620 to discuss menu options).
Note: The communal lounge/dining/kitchenette area comes equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee maker but no cooking facilities are available.
Communal Lounge/Dining area:
- Fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker.
- TV and DVD player.
- Computer with internet access.
- Extensive library of children’s and adult books.
- Family board games, toys and jigsaw puzzles.
- Washing machine & dryer (in laundry).
- Feed the chickens and collect eggs.
- Cuddle with the rabbits.
- Pet and groom the beautiful horses.
- For children, we offer halter-led rides around the paddocks for a small fee.
- Experienced riders can rent the horses for riding within the property (5 acres).
- We have 2 kayaks available for hire and will drive them to Lake Leschenaultia for your use.